Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sick Again

Well I took Owen into the urgent care today for almost 4 hours to find out he has an ear infection and pneumonia. He was such a good sport about the x-rays, breathing machines, and the shot. I have to take him back on Monday and do more x-rays to make sure he is getting better. It has been a long day. I feel like he has been getting sick a lot this winter.
On a more positive note we celebrated my niece Audrey's birthday last weekend. Saturday we had the cake and ice cream party and Sunday, Gabe went with Madelyn and his brother's family to Disneyland. I hope everyone is having a great week... Here are some pictures of Madelyn and Audrey playing dress up and at Disneyland!



1 comment:

  1. Funny girls..I miss you guys so much. Hope little Owie is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete