Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crazy week!!!!

We have been rather busy the last week. We attended two birthday parties last Saturday and on Monday I started a biggest loser competition in my mom's group. On Wednesday Madelyn, Owen, and our friends, Karen and Christian and I went to Disneyland. It was a beautiful day and no crowds. Then on Friday I went to my friend Agnes' birthday. I also took over the postion as Assistant Organizer for the mom's group I am involved with.There is 60 moms's involved in the group and I am happy to be a part of this wonderful experience. I hope I catch on to everything quickly and can handle my responsiblities. It shall be fun to see how it goes.
Gabe has been working constantly to keep his job. With times being so tough for everyone, jobs are in jeopardy everyday. I am so thankful he is still working and for all the many blessings in my life, including my family and friends. Tonight we are celebrating my niece, Audrey's 4th birthday so I hope to post more later. Check back for more updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment