Saturday, October 9, 2010

Update


Well it has been a really long time since I last posted so I decided it was time to update!! Madelyn started Kindergarten this year and is loving school. She really enjoys her teacher and classmates. She is top in her class this year and thriving more each day!! We could not be more proud of her! She just celebrated her 5th birthday in September! I still cannot believe she is 5.
Owen is 3 and is such a character!! He comes up with the funniest things. He stays home with mommy and Conner, but wishes he was at school like his big sissy. We are going to try and get him in to preschool in January!! He loves going to playdates with his friends and we stay quite busy doing so!! He is such a lovable little guy!!

Conner is 4 months now and growing so fast. I cannot believe how fast time flies. He is already scooting around the room and rolling over. He is such a joy!! I love the baby phase!! They are so much fun. He laughs and smiles all the time!! I wish he could stay little forever!

As for Gabe and I, we are doing well. Gabe starts a new project at his work on Monday!! He will be in Apple Valley working on an early education center. Being a foreman keeps him very busy. He is such a hard worker! I stay busy with the kids and continue to Organize a Stay at home moms group. It is such a rewarding job! WE have been staying quite busy with trips to Disneyland, Ohio, the beach, and an upcoming trip to Oregon for a month. We are so excited to go see our family!! I hope everyone is doing well, I will try and update more often. Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment: