Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baseball Game

I decided the other day to get a wild hare idea and plan an eventful date for Gabe and I. I called my friend, Kai, asked if she could babysit and bought the tickets for the Seattle Mariners vs. the Anaheim Angels. Not just tickets, they had to be the best available. We were in for a great surprise, we sat on the third base line, straight up from home plate. We could almost touch the players. It was awesome. The Angels lost but played a great game (final score 8-9). I lost Gabe the Griffey foul ball though. I was in the way when it came our direction and he was bummed out about it. Gabe and I had a great time and definately needed the time away. Here are a few pics from our date. Have a great week.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun!!! What a great date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great wife! My husband would be so jealous! We haven't been to a game in FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete